ABOUT THE EVENT
True to its tradition and convictions, L’Agefi wants to facilitate this debate.
On 10 December 2019, in Frankfurt, it will organise its second European Investors Day (EID): the aim of this event, inaugurated in June in Brussels, is to involve all of those that want to build a true investment and finance industry in Europe, and to sketch out a vision for the future of such an industry.
Around a few simple questions:
- What monetary policy around what consensus?
- Can a relaunch of European integration take on a physical sense, around a strong impetus for renewing infrastructures on the Continent, including, of course, the now core issue of the fight against global warming in each of its countless dimensions?
- And what role can European financial stakeholders, from institutional investors to portfolio management companies, including regulators, politicians, banks and insurance companies, play to contribute to the common goal?
Alexandre GARABEDIAN, Managing editor - L’AGEFI
- Hubertus VÄTH, Managing director - FRANKFURT MAIN FINANCE
- Franck MARGAIN, Chairman - CHOOSE PARIS RÉGION & Councillor - CONSEIL RÉGIONAL D'ILE-DE-FRANCE (THE PARIS REGION GOVERNMENT AUTHORITY)
Moderator: Philippe MUDRY - L’AGEFI
- Jean-François BOULIER, Chairman - AF2I, FRENCH INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS ASSOCIATION
- Jean-Marie MERCADAL, Deputy CEO - OFI AM
Moderator: Réjane REIBAUD, Editor-in-chief of NewManagers, Instit Invest, Asset News - L’AGEFI
- Nicolas FIRZLI, Director general - WORLD PENSIONS COUNCIL
- Joël PROHIN, Head of portfolio management - CAISSE DES DÉPÔTS
- Aldo ROMANI, Head of sustainability funding - EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK
Moderator: Alexandre GARABEDIAN, Managing Editor - L’AGEFI
- Bernd MERZ, Assistant to the head of prevention department - BG BAU, board member of AEIP and ISSA CONSTRUCTION SECTION
- Dr Manuela ZWEIMUELLER, Senior Advisor on International Affairs - EIOPA
ChairmanAF2I (French institutional investors association)
Director generalWORLD PENSIONS COUNCIL
Chairman & CouncillorCHOOSE PARIS RÉGION & CONSEIL RÉGIONAL D'ILE-DE-FRANCE (THE PARIS REGION GOVERNMENT AUTHORITY)
Assistant to the head of prevention department - BG BAU, board member of AEIP and ISSA CONSTRUCTION SECTIONBG BAU
Head of portfolio managementCAISSE DES DÉPÔTS
Head of Sustainability fundingEUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK
Managing directorFRANKFURT MAIN FINANCE
Le Méridien Frankfurt Hotel
Wiesenhuetten Square 28-38 · 60329 Frankfurt am Main
FREE: preferential category (corporate investors, family officers, financial intermediaries, institunional investors, multimanagers and private banks and wealth managers)
€990 VAT excluded - €1,188 VAT included : non preferential category (all other delegates)
Terms and conditions of sale:
The registration fee includes access to the event. All payments must be made upon registration. Registration will be validated upon receipt of a confirmation email from the organiser. Once your registration has been validated, you will be sent an invoice if you are in the non-preferential category. Cancellation: all cancellations must be sent by email. All cancelled registrations shall be considered due. However, replacements will be accepted at no extra charge (condition: the person must be a member of the same company and be in the same category as the cancelled registration). The replacement must be made known by email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating: the surname, name, position, telephone number and email of the replacement. Note: we must receive your payment prior to the event under all circumstances. If payment has not been made in advance, L’AGEFI reserves the right to refuse you access to the event.
OFI AMIncorporated in 1971, OFI Asset Management is one of the most important French asset management companies with almost 73 billion Euros in assets under management at end of June 2019. The Group has honed its expertise in both collective management and discretionary management, in listed and unlisted assets, and offers a range of solutions and services tailored to a diverse range of investor profiles. OFI Asset Management is one of the biggest independent SRI Asset Manager on the French market and is backed by two large institutional groups, Macif and Matmut, that provide a solid shareholder base and is anchored in the social economy